tisdag 3 januari 2012

Sleeping Beauty..

Aurora
AU
"Sleeping Beauty"
Night Ladys Star
I sit awake watching you sleeping..
Ah, such beauty and extravagance..
The stars in the sky wilted and weeping,.
Dimmen in light of your radiance..
Night Ladys Star
The darkest eyes among the living...
A sweet smile coming of tender lips..
The aura of a goddess surrounds you giving..
A mere man of morals unwitting slips..
Night Ladys Star
Oh, to reach out, only to touch you..
Run my fingers through your golden hair..
How could such a thought challenge my virtue?
When to do it not would only bring despair..
Night Ladys Star
Like a dream lover, gift of the graces..
I reach out to you but my grasp falls shy..
The consequences a married man faces..
Where emotions flourish must dignity die?
Night Ladys Star
I chasten myself for just the notions.
But amorous spirits my soul would not repeal..
I find myself drowning within oceans..
Of desire to know just how you feel...
Night Ladys Star
To hold you in my arms, and not reflection..
To kiss your lips, share your desires..
Embowelled in sweet burst of affection..
Where passion rages and love aspires..
Night Ladys Star
Are you merely a vision, that in passing?
Leaving me behind to wallow in chagrin?
Am I damned for feeling I can't help amassing?
Would loving you weight down my soul with sin?
Night Ladys Star
Oh, the heart within me's twisting, aching..
At the velvet skin of an angel in a strange bed..
I turn away in silence, heart now breaking..
And you'll never have heard a word I said..
Night Ladys Star
Shutting out the lights the vision embers..
A resplendent glow sleep would invade..
Where every dying dream remembers..
Delicate tingles of love never made..
Night Ladys Star
And every misinclined inception..
Awakens me in a hollow, stateless mind..
In a shared bed loathed in deception,.
Absent of the love I left behind..
Night Ladys Star
Prince Phillip

8 kommentarer:

Doris sa...

Hi Aurora, Beautiful poem & beautiful Blog...
Hope you have a great week dear friend... hugs & kisses

Snow White The Survival sa...

Aurora...
Tack detsamma visst hade vi en härlig Nyårsafton.. Nu ser vi fram emot Valentine med våra prinsar..Kram Snow White

Night Lady sa...

Hej Aurora..
Önskar dig en fin fortsättning och jag hoppas att du och din prins slipper den elaka Malificent..Hälsa dina Gudmödrar kram Night Lady

Aurora sa...

Thanks Doris..
Now has started a new year, which is windy and gray,
and everyday life is the time ... good continuation ...
hope we get a gratifying year 2012,
Hugs Aurora

Aurora sa...

Hej Snowhite..
Yes, nu blir det snart Valentine,
och i kärlekens tecken med våra prinsar... Härligt...
Önskar en fin vecka...
Dvärgarnar hälsa...
Kram Aurora

Aurora sa...

Hej NightLady..
Ha.ha, vi Prinsen och jag har gömd oss på hemligt ort, så den malificent inte kan hitta oss...
Önskar dig ochså en god fortsättning, snart är vardagen i gång och ser framåt till våren..
Ha det bra, Kram Aurora...

Rayas Blogg sa...

En lycklig fortsättning på året och en trevlig helg önskar Raya..
Kram!

Aurora sa...

Tack Raya..
Hoppas du hade en fin trettondag, och nu fortsätta vi med vardagen igen,det blir nog bra...
Kram Aurora