torsdag 25 juni 2015

You my love will always be..

Aurora photo The_Awakening_of_Princess_Aurora_KHBBS_zpsivxxxyyy.png
“A Part Of My Heart”
Night Ladys Star
I’ve made many wishes,
I’ve dreamt many dreams,
I’ve prayed many prayers,
I’ve talked to God,
And I’ve seen,
What I thought was love,
Come and go.
Night Ladys Star
My hearts been broken,
More times than you know,
But I’ve kept the faith,
I’ve held on,
Night Ladys Star
I believed that one day,
You would come along;
My most perfect love,
The beginning of a fairytale,
That will live on and on.
Night Ladys Star
You my love, will always be,
A part of my heart;
A part of me.
Aurora


6 kommentarer:

nicki007 sa...

Önskar dig och din Prins en underbar helg Aurora..
Kram Nicki

Moonlight sa...

en härlig solig helg önslar jag dig.. Moonlight

mathilde1305 sa...

A perfect summer day is when the sun is shining, the breeze is blowing, the birds are singing, and the lawn mower is broken. ...
Have a god Time.. Mathilde

Aurora The Lovely sa...

Tack Nicki önskar dig en fin vecka
Kram Aurora

Aurora The Lovely sa...

Tack Moonlight önskar dig detsamma
Kram Aurora

Aurora The Lovely sa...

Tack för dina fina ord mathilde..
massor av kramar från Aurora